HIGHLIGHTS OF VIETNAM
DURATION : 10 days
GROUP SIZE : 02 (Minimum) – 14 (maximum)
Trip grading : Easy trip
|10 day tour in Vietnam||Group of 2 people||
Group of 3 to 6 people
|Group of 7 to 14 people|
|Tour Fare||2.299 USD||1.829 USD||1.599 USD|
- Discover the unique history and culture of Hanoi, Vietnam‘s Capital as you walk the busy streets and alleyways of the Old Quarter.
- Cruise the waters of Halong Bay on a traditional junk boat. Take in the stunning scenery and feast on fresh local seafood.
- Take in the stunning coastal vistas and lush countryside scenery on your drive from Hue to Hoi An
- Be charmed by Hoi An, with its antiquated streets and unique insight into traditional Vietnamese life.
- Walking to down town Saigon through the bustling traffic to see the most famous colonial buildings where “The Quiet American’ movie made for years
- Explore the Mekong Delta and experience the vibrant scenes and rural villages of Vietnam’s rice basket
Day 1 : Welcome to Vietnam
On arrival in Hanoi, meet your tour guide and transfer to your hotel and enjoy free time until your tour briefing and welcome drinks with your travel mates . Stay the next two nights at The Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Hanoi City tour (B, L)
Spend the day discovering Hanoi’s must-visit sites including the infamous Hoa Lo Prison, also known as the “Hanoi Hilton Prison”. Walk through the crowded streets of the city’s Old Quarter; pay a visit to the Temple of Literature and the historical St Joseph’s Cathedral. Enjoy delicious afternoon tea before you continue your exploration of the Ho Chi Minh Quarter, the Hanoi Opera House, and a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake.
Day 3 : Hanoi – Halong Bay (B,L,D)
Drive past scenes of traditional rural life as you travel from Hanoi to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay. On arrival, board a well-appointed junk boat, enjoy a delicious lunch and begin cruising among some of the 2,000 islands which rise from the sea. In the evening, retreat to your private cabin, or relax on the main deck or at the bar. Overnight on-board Bhaya Cruises (or similar).
Day 4 : Halong Bay – Hue (B, L)
Take part in a sunrise Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck before enjoying brunch on board. Cruise back to port to disembark. Drive to Hanoi airport where you will fly to the former imperial capital of Hue. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for check in and an afternoon at leisure. Enjoy your stay for the coming evening at the hotel
Day 5 : Hue – Hoian (B, D)
Enjoy a guided tour of the city’s sites including Emperor Tu Duc’s elaborate tomb, Imperial Palace, Citadel and Thien Mu Pagoda. From Hue, drive to Hoi An, admiring some of Vietnam’s most stunning scenery along the way. On arrival in Hoi An, check into your hotel and enjoy an afternoon of independent exploration. Stay the next two nights at Hoi An
Day 6 : Hoian walking tour (B, L)
Visit the Technicolor Tam Thanh village. With amazing artworks covering the walls, streets and alleyways, this once sleepy corner of Hoi An is brought back to life. Visit Thanh Dong Organic Farm, learning the traditional farming methods adopted by this village. Chat with the local farmers and take part in the farming activities. In the afternoon, take a walking tour to discover the mix of Chinese, Japanese and French influenced architecture.
Day 7 : Hoian on your own : (B)
Day 8 : Hoian – Danang – Cuchi Tunnels – Saigon (B, L)
Drive to Danang before flying to Saigon, Vietnam’s commercial capital. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for check-in. Take a moment to freshen up before your journey continues to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Discover the network of underground tunnels while learning about their role in the Vietnam War. Return to Saigon and spend the remainder of day at leisure. Stay the next two nights at The hotel in Saigon.
Day 9 : Saigon – Mekong Delta (Mytho – Bentre) (B, D)
Drive to the Mekong Delta and spend the day exploring the many palm fringed canals, local temples and markets. Enjoy a delicious lunch made from locally harvested produce. On your return drive to Saigon. Arrive back to Saigon we have a walking tour to see the highlights of the city such Notre Dame Cathedral Church, the Post Office, in the evening join with your group for a farewell dinner.
Day 10: Saigon and see off (B)
After breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your onward journey. Thank you very much for your traveling with us, we wish you a good flight home.
- 08 nights hotel accommodation (4 star hotels)
- 01 night cruise accommodation onboard Bhaya Cruise or similar.
- All domestic flights as specified in the itinerary
- Airport Meet and Greet with Guide and air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance Fees, Taxes and All Gratuities Except tour leaders and Drivers
- Traveling Bell Boy and Luggage Handling.
- Return arrival and departure transfers (conditions apply)
- Meals as indicated (B = Daily Breakfast, L = 05 Lunches, D = 03 Dinners)
- Guaranteed Departure with just Two Guests.
- Meals other than those specified
- English-speaking Tour Leader and drivers
- Visa fees
- Insurance and personal expenses such as laundry, mini-bar, telephone and drinks.
- International flight tickets.