INDOCHINA TRIP (VIETNAM & CAMBODIA)
DURATION : 12 days
GROUP SIZE : 02 (Minimum) – 14 (maximum)
Trip grading : Easy trip
|6 day tour in South Vietnam||Group of 2 people||
Group of 3 to 6 people
|Group of 7 to 14 people|
|Tour Fare||3.099 USD||2.599 USD||2.099 USD|
- Discover the unique history and culture of Hanoi, Vietnam‘s Capital as you walk the busy streets and alleyways of the Old Quarter.
- Cruise the waters of Halong Bay on a traditional junk boat. Take in the stunning scenery and feast on fresh local seafood.
- Be charmed by Hoi An, with its antiquated streets and unique insight into traditional Vietnamese life.
- Explore the bustling city of Saigon with its history and Amazing tunnel networks during the Vietnam war
- Enjoy Mekong Delta and travel a long Mekong River known as “Mother river” and experience the vibrant scenes and rural villages of Vietnam’s rice basket
- Discover Angkor temple complex and the charming town of Seam Reap by local Tuk Tuk.
HANOI /HALONG BAY/ HOIAN / SAIGON / MEKONG DELTA / SIEMREAP
Day 1 : Welcome to Vietnam
On arrival in Hanoi, meet your tour guide and transfer to your hotel and enjoy free time until your tour briefing and welcome drinks with your travel mates . Stay the next two nights at The Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2 : Hanoi City tour (B)
Spend the day discovering Hanoi’s must-visit sites including the infamous Hoa Lo Prison, also known as the “Hanoi Hilton”. Walking through the crowded streets of the city’s Old Quarter; pay a visit to the Temple of Literature and the historical St Joseph’s Cathedral. Enjoy delicious afternoon tea before you continue your exploration of the Ho Chi Minh Quarter, the Hanoi Opera House, and a stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake. (B, L)
Day 3 : Hanoi – Halong Bay (B,L,D)
Drive past scenes of traditional rural life as you travel from Hanoi to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay. On arrival, board a well-appointed junk boat, enjoy a delicious lunch and begin cruising among some of the 2,000 islands which rise from the sea. In the evening, retreat to your private cabin, or relax on the main deck or at the bar. Overnight on-board Bhaya Cruises (or similar).
Day 4 : Halong Bay – Hoian (B, L)
Take part in a sunrise Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck before enjoying brunch on board. Cruise back to port to disembark. Drive to Hanoi airport where you will fly to Danang. Upon arrival, pay a visit to Cham Museum and its collection of sandstone statues then transfer to your hotel for check in and an afternoon at leisure. Enjoy your stay for the coming evening at the hotel
Day 5 : Hoian walking tour (B)
Visit the Technicolor Tam Thanh village. With amazing artworks covering the walls, streets and alleyways, this once sleepy corner of Hoi An is brought back to life. Visit Thanh Dong Organic Farm, learning the traditional farming methods adopted by this village. Chat with the local farmers and take part in the farming activities. In the afternoon, take a walking tour to discover the mix of Chinese, Japanese and French influenced architecture.
Day 6 : Hoian – Danang – Saigon (B)
In the morning we drive to Danang before flying to Saigon, Vietnam’s commercial capital. Upon arrival, we take a visit to Reunification Hall, War Crimes Museum. Then go to the hotel for checking in.
Day 7 : Saigon walking tour and Cuchi tunnels (B,L,D).
This morning we have a short walk (2 kms) along the old French boulevard to see the old French architecture such as Notre Dame Cathedral Catholic Church, Post Office before heading to 60 km Northwest of Saigon to see the tunnels network.
Cuchi tunnels used to be the strong hole of Viet Cong during the civil war against Saigon Government, this tunnels stretching over 200 km to be the shelters, bunkers, kitchens, as well as the hospitals to back up several thousand VC soldiers to struggle against South Vietnam to liberate Saigon on 30th April 1975.
After tunnels visiting we drive back to Saigon. Dinner with Vietnamese family.
Day 8 : Saigon – Mekong Delta (Mytho – Bentre) (B, L)
This morning we drive 70km Southwest of Saigon to Mekong Delta as we hit its dock for embarkation and spend the day exploring the longest river in the South Vietnam we have a chance to learn local how to make Coconut candy in the workshop, then exploring the life of local with the sampans to enjoy many palm fringed canals, Enjoy a delicious home made lunch from locally harvested produce, during your lunch we have chance to interact with local people about their daily life. After Lunch we have a boat cruising back to the main dock and return drive to Saigon, in the evening enjoying your last chance to have a taste of Vietnamese coffee or strolling around the bustle city before repacking up your luggage for next day journey.
Day 9 : Saigon – Siem reap, Cambodia the kingdom of the wonder (B)
This morning after checking out we have a transfer to the airport for our international flight to Siem Reap. The flight takes around an hour. As we get to Siem Reap terminal we do our Visa to enter to Cambodia,
Siem Reap, the nearest town to Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat. Begin your exploration of Ta Prohm, where the roots of great trees seem to have spilled over the roof of this iconic stone temple. Enjoy an evening at leisure.
DAY 10: Siem Reap / SUNRISE OVER ANGKOR WAT (B, D)
Rise early this morning to experience the incomparable serenity and inspiration of watching the sun rise over mystical Angkor Wat before exploring the vast temple complex with your expert local guide. Return to your hotel for breakfast and time to relax. This afternoon, visit Angkor Thom, the last capital of the Khmer kingdom, and Bayon Temple, its 172 large-scale faces — bearing beguiling smiles — representing gods, goddesses, and other beings from classical poems and mythology. This evening, take a tranquil gondola cruise on the Angkor Thom moat while sipping a cool drink on a Scenic sundowner.
DAY 11: SIEM REAP | HIDDEN TEMPLES & TREASURES (B, D)
Today, explore a less-visited temple — Banteay Srei, known as the “Citadel of Women.” Learn about the essential work of the Cambodia Clean Water Project, the project that builds pumping wells in rural communities throughout the country. After lunch at a local restaurant, we have a good time for shopping in Center Market before having farewell dinner with your leader and local guide.
Day 12 :Siem Reap Departure (B)
After breakfast we will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight. Thank you very much for your traveling with us, we wish you all a good flight home.
- 10 nights hotel accommodation (4 star hotels)
- 01 night cruise accommodation onboard Bhaya Cruise or similar.
- All domestic flights and international flight from Vietnam – Cambodia as specified in the itinerary
- Airport Meet and Greet with Guide and air-conditioned vehicles.
- Entrance Fees, Taxes and All Gratuities Except tour leaders and drivers.
- Traveling Bell Boy and Luggage Handling.
- Return arrival and departure transfers (conditions apply)
- Meals as indicated (B = Daily Breakfast, L = 04 Lunches, D = 04 Dinners)
- Cold Water on tour.
- Guaranteed Departure with just Two Guests.
- Meals other than those specified
- English-speaking Tour Leader both in Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Visa fees
- Insurance and personal expenses such as laundry, mini-bar, telephone and drinks.
- International flight tickets.